Campus Investment Scout
Surplus Invest partners with students from top-tier universities within their investment environment. Our goal is it to further the dialogue between the founding environment at the universities and the direct contact to a VC. This will help to identify talents on both sides.
The start Date is flexible. Typically students invest 10 hours per months.
- Number of investable start-up (B2B SaaS / Prop Tech) – Generated leads.
- Contacts made on events, on campus, etc.
- Number of startups sourced by the Scout Surplus actually invests in.
- Current undergraduate, graduate or PhD student at a chosen top-tier university.
- Heavily involved in campus life, typically as a leader of a student group focused on technology, finance, and/or entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrated interest in tech/entrepreneurship/venture, typically through a relevant major.
- Compensation: EUR 450 (for events, fairs, etc.)
- Mentoring from active and experienced VC`s.
- First consideration for an internship at Surplus Invest or a Surplus Invest portfolio company.
- Invitation for our yearly Ambassador Oktoberfest dinner.
Please send a detailed resume, a cover letter including your time commitment for this role, your physical location email@example.com. We encourage you to include any additional information, e.g. social media (LinkedIn, Xing) presence.