We’re an early stage venture capital firm with a focus on PropTech Investments in Europe. We love to work with outstanding entrepreneurs and teams building world class products which aim to sustainably influence/change the real estate industry. In a team of 4 complementary investment professionals, we share our expertise, we support in tackling challenging roadblocks and we leverage our real estate network to enable our portfolio companies to scale their business successfully. We started out at the end of 2016 investing in B2B SaaS companies across industries and have built up a strong expertise in this area. Now we shift our focus to PropTech to unleash the concentrated expertise of our investors.
Are you passionate about startups, venture investments and the real estate industry? Do you consider yourself an all-rounder with solid industry expertise which you have gained in a startup, venture capital firm or in the area of consulting before? Do you want to work within an agile investment team as an Investment Manager? Welcome to SURPLUS Invest.
- proactively look for and build relationships with promising entrepreneurs and startups in Europe (focus DACH area, UK, Nordics)
- work on all aspects of an investment including sourcing, evaluating, and closing of great new portfolio companies
- have the opportunity to support in managing our portfolio and joining some of the boards as an observer
- expand your network by representing SURPLUS Invest at conferences (Startups / real estate)
Your educational & professional background
- SURPLUS Invest is a young company itself. Therefore, we are looking for someone who thinks and acts like an entrepreneur and is willing to take on responsibility. We provide a huge degree of freedom and expect you to be proactive with a “can-do” attitude
- You are fascinated by new startups, real estate and technologies
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in the area of venture capital, private equity, tech, consulting or company building, or you have entrepreneurial experience yourself
- You love number crunching and thinking out-of-the-box
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are an outgoing and communicative team player
Further key info:
- Date of entry: April 2019 or later
- Location: Munich
Sounds like you? Apply at email@example.com and send us your CV and links that best characterize your online presence (blog, GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn).