Visiting Analyst Internship
We are a small team with a huge passion for innovative business models and impressing founder teams. Our goal is it to create value together, to support talent, to force growth and to share expertise. We see ourselves as an active partner and support our portfolio companies passionately.
Visiting Analyst (internship):
As a member of our investment team, you screen the market, source and analyze investment opportunities. You support the team in closing and managing deals:
- Primarily sourcing of investment opportunities through market research, direct approach of companies and through your own existing network in the startup industry.
- You help in the investment process, including deal preparation and analysis, due diligence and negotiations.
- The internship will last for 3-6 months and can be taken up on a rolling basis. For us, your motivation and the slope of your learning curve is more important than your track record. You have the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing VCs in Germany.
- Above all, candidates must have some experience in the internet/startup industry and share our vision to partner with outstanding entrepreneurs to foster sustainable growth.
- You are enrolled in a degree program at a top-tier university, likely in business, economics, computer science or engineering.
- Initial work/internship experience in an operational (e.g. startup, corporate, own venture) or service role (consulting, banking, VC) with extended exposure to the internet industry.
- Superior understanding of SaaS business models and their underlying economics. –